A very simple and straight forward question to everyone. You read something good or learned something good somewhere and you like it. Did you ever imagine what if that person didn’t share his writing or learning with you, you would have missed something. Isn’t it. I am sure you understand where I am going.
If you read or learned something good, have a courage and time to share with others so that they can feel same good about you, as you felt good about someone else who shared his knowledge with you. I know many times we want to do few things but somehow don’t do it. Don’t stop yourself just because what others will think let them do their job of thinking. Listen to your inner conscious all the times, don’t fight and struggle with yourself. With time it will become a habit and you won’t be able to change it.
How I got to right this topic, last week I met more than 10 people who read these blogs and told me they wanted to share with others but were just skeptical that what others will think about them . My simple answer was if you like it and feel like sharing it, just do it. It’s not a big rocket science that you have to do over analysis. If you get a negative response from people, it’s your call either you want to continue sharing it or you can stop.
Few tips how you can do it.
1. Read the article or any good material.
2. Share on your wall with your own comments about the topic.
3. Don’t forget to mention the writers name or give him a credit as he will feel good.
4. In case if it’s my article or blog, don’t worry about giving any credits as I don’t mind people sharing and reading.
5. Also encourage yourself to write something even if it’s small
6. Most important, if you write something to advise others first implement it yourself. Otherwise, you will never be able to put an impressive content on the paper.
Let’s start from today and see how many of us share this with others.
If you care you will share…